- Have I spent the time to find at least three makeup combinations that work well with my complexion - realizing that this includes trying out the ones that I think might be best a few times each?
- Have I evaluated my figure and learned with absolute certainty which clothes compliment my figure best? If I’ve gained or lost weight have I re-evaluated this? Have I had an expert confirm my conclusions?
- Have I thrown away all but one pair of sneakers, which I wear only for working out or exercising?
- Do I wear moisturizer with at least SPF 15 daily, so that I protect my skin in order to prevent the effects of aging?
- Do I drink a glass of water (or more) every night before I go to sleep in order to prevent dehydration and maintain healthy skin?
- Do I spend at least 20 minutes on my hair every day, even if I am not going anywhere special?
- Do I show (at least) some cleavage or legs regularly, without acting like a whore?
- Have I thrown away everything baggy from my wardrobe?
- Have I thought objectively about the whiteness of my teeth and acted accordingly?
- Am I in the habit of wearing matching underwear, even if I am not dating a guy and have no plans of hooking up with anyone?
Sunday, November 18, 2012
Appearance Checklist - Part 2
It can be hard sometimes to translate paragraphs of advice into concrete (which often means quantified) goals, so here is a list of questions you can ask yourself the next time you get confused about why the guy you want likes your hotter friend. You probably don't need me to tell you that the answer to all of them should be "yes."